Amenities at Elim Oasis
- Offering an engaging, stimulating and enriching array of purposeful activities and health services to adults in Sherburne, Isanti, Mille Lacs, and Benton counties
- Professional, innovative staff with over 35 combined years of experience in adult health care
- Full breakfast, noon meal, and 6 ½ hours of exemplary therapeutic programs each day
- Special programs for veterans
- Open Monday – Friday 9:00 am – 2:45 pm in the Princeton United Methodist Church
- Bus, van, volunteer and family transportation options to and from Elim Oasis
- Health care services
- Music therapy
- Art Without Boundaries therapist
- The “Oasis” offers dual programming to provide cognitive stimulation for a variety of cognitive levels
- Long term insurance
- Veterans can get help from the VA for adult day care two days a week
- Medical and county programs for fixed incomes
Professional Staff Members
Elim Oasis is staffed by professionals who provide information, support and counseling to family members and other loved ones. Our staff is required to have continuing ed training.
At Elim Oasis, our adult day care residents have the opportunity to participate in engaging, stimulating daily outings and activities that encourage healthy social relationships and improved health.
All year long we have special veterans clubs, dinners, outside speakers on a variety of topics, chaplain’s corner, music groups, and cooking groups. We play card games, active games of Wii, bowling, shuffle board, bean bag toss and many more. Our goal is to give quality of life back when health issues, and/or loneliness have taken that quality of life away.
Healthcare services offered to clients include monitoring temperature, blood pressure, medication set-up and administration, assistance with activities of daily living such as bathing, toileting, laundry, medications, and strength training/rehabilitation services.
Clients enjoy nutritious meals together, which is a wonderful way to promote social interaction. Meal times are filled with plenty of conversation and an abundance of smiles! We offer special diets such as diabetic, low sodium, low carbohydrate, etc.
Elim Oasis Adult Day Care Center is open Monday through Friday from 9:00 am to 2:45 pm. Additional hours are available.